Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Week - More Exciting Things Building

Another week has gone by and things are really growing for Kozy Korner! I've started a website - www.kozykornerbookcafe.com - and have worked to develop the different sections there. Next up I'll be adding book lists, reviews and activities. I also want to get a section developed with parenting books & resources. I know I've read through a ton and I'm guessing many of you have and I think it would be great to share some of the best! So, if you've got some great books or articles that you've read, please head on over to the website and (when the section is up and running) share them with us!

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to my Kozy Korner Cafe Jr. buddies joining me tomorrow! We've read Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert and we're going to plant flowers!! Should be a GREAT morning! There's always room for more if anyone else would like to join us! :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

You are awesome, Mary! I love the blog, the website - everything! What a great idea, and even greater that you shaped it into becoming reality - just like when you decided to bring your own children into your life. I admire and love you for your creativity, your faithfulness, and your energy. I wish I were closer so I could attend Kozy Korner Book Cafe!